Cube Editor – Microsoft Analysis Services
In this section we will learn how to make changes to the Cube that we just designed using the Cube editor.
- Click on Insert menu and choose Tables
- In the Select Table screen, choose Promotion table and Add the click Close
- On the cube editor, double click on promotion_name and in the next Map The Column dialog box, select Dimension and click OK
- You will see a new node called Promotion Name in the left panel under Dimensions.
- Rename this node to Promotions
- Close the Cube editor and save changes. Choose No when prompted to design the storage.
- You will see how to design the storage in the next section